Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game keeps buffering cannot connect to store
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iPad I am using pan I pad OS Version 17.0.2 Model 7th Generation. My ID number is 102962428. Is it possible to be offline and still be connected to the internet?
Thank you for getting back to me dear @herrja🤗
If the troubleshooting steps didn't work, I need below details from you
1) The device you are using;
2) Version you have right now;
3) Your ID number. Please click on 👉️This Link👈️to find your game ID number.
Talk to you tomorrow🍫🍫
I tried the steps suggested but can’t connect to store
Hello @herrja 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you not able to log into just the store or the game too?
I have enquired our Candy Crush In-charge about frequent complaints regarding the Candy Store. They have advised me to suggest you to try these troubleshooting tips first. Please click on this link to try the tips —> https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/2327-what-can-i-do-when-i-lose-connection-in-the-game
See if those steps help to get the connection back. If not, please post back and let me know. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great weekend ahead 🍫🍫