Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please see question
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I can see why this annoys you if you want to get away from people, but Candy Crush is a game with lots of other players and a lot of the events tend to incorporate those. Think of these side games as being made up of fake players, essentially they are just some random people King pick out of millions others. I just got a nice prize from the Sweet Crew event and really have no idea how it happened, because I hardly played that login in the past few days and haven't paid any attention to the event. I would suggest you do the same, just try to ignore it. If these fake team games really do annoy you though, try a different app. Candy Crush is perhaps not for you.
@kiara_wael, @twobitnag is complaining about Sweet Crew
I play Candy Crush Saga on mobile and now I'm being forced to join some team
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which events are you play?