Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm unsure what to do to get ads on my app. I've updated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid that there is no way you can request ads or take any action to make this change happen. King decide which players get ads in their game and they claim this is random and cannot be altered by any player nor anyone at King.
I do actually think that those players King choose to NOT get the ads option, probably get other perks in their games to make up for this. Chances are they get easier boards. Anyway, if this is true or not, you will have to play the game you are given by King as it is.
I need the same answer.