Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why when I buy gold coins and get 3 days of boosters like the candy bomb, I only get it for the time I am playing. If I close out and come back the next it is gone. I feel like you guys are ripping me off when I buy that stuff.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Joy @JoyEnglish🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your purchased items are not staying for the duration they are supposed to!!
You will have to contact the King Customer Support to report about this issue!
If you are playing on a mobile device OR the App version on your Computer through Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game.
If you are playing through Facebook (Browser version), please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have further questions, type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫