Tired of the greed

Options
bean8114
bean8114 Posts: 14 Level 2

Am I the only person that is tired and fed up with candy crush being so worried about money and forcing us to spend money ? They have made the boards impossible to beat without buying extra moves or spending money buying candy pieces. They think that by adding 120 extra moves that it makes it ok. UM NO IT DOESN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO FORCE PLAYERS TO PURCHASE EXTRA MOVES. As if it wasn't bad enough that they limited how many Lives we can send one another. Then they raised the prices of packages. More money but less items. Now with the adding more moves with every loss ? BUT ALSO MAKING THE BOARDS SO HARD TO BEAT WITH VERY LITTLE MOVES. I know that I can not be the only person seeing what is going on. So my question is, as a community, what are we going to do to stop them from taking our money ? I know that even the pro candy crushers 🤣 and the people with money to waste have to be tired of this already. When will it end ? Only when we do something about it 💯 🤷‍♀️

Comments

• Rhonda_Hibbert
    Rhonda_Hibbert Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree 💯! I've been playing on and off since it was first launched; at this point uninstall might be the best option for myself.

One of the worst parts of that is they won't even notice, they'll just keep advertising for new players.

• bean8114
    Options

Yep. I've been playing since the beginning too. My husband, who just started over the last year or so, gets better deals than I do. His packages cost less than mine.

I hate to say this, but I am glad that I'm not the only person bothered by the greed within the game. I understand they need to pay their programmers and other employees, but the increase in everything and the way they handle it all (forcing you to spend money or be stuck on a level indefinitely) is what bothers me. With all of the players and different games that they own, there is no way that you need to do these things. They are taking advantage of the players. I wonder what would happen if everyone just deleted their King Candy games ? Even if just for a few days 🤔

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Nearly all my family and friends who I played candy crush with from the beginning have all stopped playing because of those very reasons. Just like those players who stop playing and leave candy crush only for them to be replaced with another new player, the same will happen to candy crush once it reaches the end of its shelf live and another game takes its place. If King ever release another new game in the future. I'm not sure how many candy crush players would be willing to try it due to all the recent changes that nearly everyone hates apart from the developers who insist on forcing all these unwelcome changes on us the players.

• lady_jaga
    lady_jaga Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Agree too. I've been playing for over 10 years, I'm on level 8200+ and I am sick and tired of constant super hard, nightmarishly and legendary levels! I get stuck for days and it's impossible to finish without using extra moves and really buying packages. It's not pleasant anymore! Way too many challenges, I just want to have fun and pass some levels! It's just no.fun anymore, too hard.

• bean8114
    Options

So after making this post/discussion thread, the amount of lives that I am allowed to accept per day has been cut in half. Instead of 20, now it's 10. I guess this is my punishment for speaking my opinion and calling them out on their greed. Has anyone else experienced anything like this ? My number was 20, since they put a limit on it, and now all of a sudden it is cut in half. This is really sad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?