Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried switching on and off,
closing app
airplane mode off and on
nothing seems to be working..?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dear @mazda2424🤗
Apologies for not replying back yesterday🙏
I am glad to know that the connection is back. You are not seeing the events because you lost the connection!
Not to worry! Just play a level (old level will do), win or lose - it does not matter. Now, come back to the map screen and check the Events tab. You should see all the events that are available for you🍫🍫
Hi
although I’ve now connected to internet
when I click on events
there is nothing there except for daily wheel…
how do I get everything back?
thx
When I try to log in
when I try to buy something
i don’t get daily prizes
i do on my iPhone but not on my ipad
this is a new thing … it usually works perfectly
any help would be great 😊
Hello @mazda2424🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Are you having the issue with connecting to the game OR to the App store for you to purchase boosters, etc.,?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫