Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What seems to be an issue ? I havent received my 100 monthly gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hasrst🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your monthly reward!!
Can you please tell me from which event did you receive those Gold Bars? I will try to find out what you will have to do!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫