Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No internet connection. No internet connection. Connects once a month. Updates are always the latest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem. I can play but cannot connect and don’t receive any rewards? I have tried restarting. Is there a fix?
You can play the game. But you can't buy boosters.
Hello @AndreyRepnitsyn🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
The Connection issue you are experiencing -- is it to log into your game OR to the App Store to purchase boosters, etc.,?
Please reply back b y typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫