Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game glitched and I lost all my progress and power ups. Can you please help.
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’t have an update available per my App Store.
Thank you for the screenshot, @Niketra! That works too👌👌
It looks like you are playing old version of the game!! I am assuming that you are playing on a mobile device.
Please check for the updates in your Google Play Store / Apple device App Store and install the latest updated version.
Are you still seeing that white bar in your level?
Did you make sure that you are logged into the game with your own account?
Can you show me a screenshot of your map screen?
It wouldn’t let me add the screen recording so I attached a screenshot
Thank you for providing the details @Niketra 🤗
Sorry! The screen recording was not attached!! Can you please try again? Please click on 📎 located at the bottom left corner of the open comment box and see if you can attach it👍
No I did not do any of the stated things. I don’t see that fixing what happened.
I attached a screen recording to show what happened. I made a move on the game by swiping 2 striped candies and a white bar appeared and would not go away. It wouldn’t allow me to make any other moves. I could only quit that game.
Hello @Niketra 🤗 Hearty Welcome our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue in your game!!
What did you mean by “the game glitched”? What happened?
Which device are you using? After the glitch, did you reinstall the App? Did you make sure that you re logged into the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon 🍫🍫