Game pinging out and sending back to home page

Nerakl
Nerakl Posts: 4 Newbie

This has happened several times to me and I am getting tired of it because it is annoying and very unfair!

I will be playing a game and have had several things I have earned such as candy bombs, fish etc.(and they are for a limited time) or else I'll be playing in the race for gold and it seems that just as I am going to win the game just bounces back to the facebook home page!!!!!!

And what is very aggravating is that at times I try to get back in because I still have an hour left with my things I have earned and it wont load as the screen stays black and I can't get into the game until the time has run out for my free things!!

So by the time I can get back in all is gone and I've been bumped out of the gold race and all my bonuses are gone and that just isn't fair!!!!! I sent a issue report and let them know that it wasn't the first time for this to happen.

It would be nice to be compensated for all the things that have been lost as it seems sketchy that it happens like this.

Thank you for listening and I sure hope this gets fixed. I really enjoy the game but I am starting to feel ripped off :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?