Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. My Internet connection is not working, but I am using Wi-Fi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was on vacation in Turkey for 7 days (I’m from Belarus), everything worked well with Wi-Fi
Hello @Armadara🙋♀️
Are you seeing a pop-up of "no internet connection"? If so, can you show me a screenshot of it?
If there is connection error in the "Candy Store" -- only issue you will experience while purchasing items.
Cannot ask friends for a life, cannot watch an advertisement - these could be issues with the connection to game itself!
But, I need to see that "no connection" pop-up to figure out which connection issue you are experiencing🤔
Talk to you soon🍫
With the Candy Store. I can’t ask friends for a life, I can’t go to a store, I can’t watch an advertisement because there isn’t one and etc
Hello @Armadara🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
The connection issue you are experiencing -- is it with the game itself OR with the Candy Store to purchase boosters, etc.,
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.