Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
6527 / needs keys to open spaces but there are no keys avail anywhere.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Beat it! F
Glad to know 😃
Keep crushing 🍫🍫
Thank you. I played on my iPad and a key finally showed up. The first few times it did not. I’ll check my phones game now.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some tips
Hello Tess @tess17🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with your level!!
Can you post a screenshot of the level board for me? In the mean time, I will try to check the level!!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Talk to you soon🍫🍫