Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Envelope is not accessible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m having the same issue - it became accessible when I had lives requested from others, and now I’m able to see that my bank of 200 lives is gone, as is the 150+ friends I had. They were all there earlier in the day and was able to use 3 lives, and now it’s all gone.
@PummyRaj 'envelope is not accessible' is referring to the issue that people have been complaining about of a greyed out envelope. The envelope being where your saved lives and life requests are stored.
Hello @amari22🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!!
Can you please give more details about the issue? What do you mean by "Envelope is not accessible"?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here