Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Candy Crush which I have been playing for years, my lives just vanished I had over 200. And in the last week my friends haven’t sent me any which I find highly unlikely as we have been playing together for years.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @adcb25🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Do you remember when you lost all your lives? Did you lost them without using OR was it because you have used them as there were no new lives received from your friends?
Over the weekend, there was a glitch on the King servers, which might have caused the issue with not receiving lives!!
Are you and your friends receiving lives normally now? Or are you still having issues?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫