Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have more than one account how do I merge them together? Do I have to delete one of the accounts?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AStent222🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you intentionally create 3 accounts with Facebook/Kingdom accounts or was it accidental? Do you have the level progress different in all these 3 accounts?
I don't think it will be possible to "merge" these accounts!! But, is there a particular reason you would like to merge these accounts?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫