Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since you removed the score board I noticed that way to many less players go into the game. I'm one of them. I rarely play now. 🤷♂️it's so boring without the score board. 😴
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @swembob1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The reason you would like to have the scores is because you would like to be in the first place with top score amongst your friends, is it🙂
What’s the point in playing if there are no scores. Great job ruining a good game. I’m done playing it.
I don't mind sending help to other friend players. I have seen a few comments/questions about the level score been removed.
Hello Ricky @Ricky25yahoo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Just wondering... why the lack of scoreboards making you bored?
For me, it has become very inconvenient to send lives to my friends, as I will have to send individually to each of my friends!! Because of which, I am not sending lives that often as I used to🙃
I just want to know your perspective, so that I can share your feedback with our Candy In-charge🍫🍫