Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I collect this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back, Sheryl @sherylous🤗
I will get back to you as soon as I can after checking few things🍫🍫
Thanks!!
I don't know my actual score, but I win most levels the first time, so I must have something. Tapping the claim button does nothing. It comes up after every level.
Hello Sheryl @sherylous🤗 Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
That is a weird glitch with the event.. to show you are in the first place, but your points at 0!!
There are number of glitches with the Sam's streak event!! The Candy Studio is looking into it but, I do not have any update on where they are at!!
Coming back to your game, did you play the event and won levels to earn points? Do you have a screenshot of your "actual" score?
What is happening when you click on that "Claim" button?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I have no idea