Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really dislike Candy Royale and I was able to skip it until not so long ago. Now I am forced to play it, I don't enjoy it ! Please help me figure out how to skip it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Connie @ConnieSelmiπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Unfortunately, I do not have an answer as to "why" you are being forced to play Candy Royaleπ
But, I can give you a tip about "how" to skip it (which is what I do in my game too)...
When you see the Candy Royale pop-up, all you have to do is, click on "Play". Then, it will go out of our way and stay in the "Events" tab. Unless you start playing the levels, you will not be taking part in the Race, and no losing!!
The event will stay in the Events tab until it's time runs out. If it appears again tomorrow, do the same until you feel you are ready to playποΈ
In my game, the event pops-up only once a week! So, it works perfectly for me. If it pops-up every day, see if my tip works out and you can escape itπ
If you have further questions or need to comment, simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the dayπ«π«