Why I am force to play Candy Royale?

ConnieSelmi
ConnieSelmi Posts: 2 Newbie

I really dislike Candy Royale and I was able to skip it until not so long ago. Now I am forced to play it, I don't enjoy it ! Please help me figure out how to skip it.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,801 Candy Moderator

Hello Connie @ConnieSelmi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Unfortunately, I do not have an answer as to "why" you are being forced to play Candy Royale🙃

But, I can give you a tip about "how" to skip it (which is what I do in my game too)...

When you see the Candy Royale pop-up, all you have to do is, click on "Play". Then, it will go out of our way and stay in the "Events" tab. Unless you start playing the levels, you will not be taking part in the Race, and no losing!!

The event will stay in the Events tab until it's time runs out. If it appears again tomorrow, do the same until you feel you are ready to play🏆️

In my game, the event pops-up only once a week! So, it works perfectly for me. If it pops-up every day, see if my tip works out and you can escape it😁

If you have further questions or need to comment, simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?