Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see that y’all have no way to use my timed boosters that I won and the time on each is ticking away starting at level 5676. This is totally unfair and I don’t like or appreciate this. I call foul, King! What are you going to amend this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Patty @Patty_Williams🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Unfortunately, the Candy Game team has decided to reward us with "timed boosters" as the prize for many of the events and features!! And, you are not alone and many players do not like this new reward systems!!
And yes! When the timed rewards are received, we might not be ready to play another episode of 15 levels! When that is the case, all those boosters are gone to waste!!
As players - all we can do is provide our feedback and tell them that we do not like this new system🙃