Boosters

BSting_Taylor
BSting_Taylor Posts: 6 Level 2

Why can't I see or get the sweet cimmon, or the ufo? You keep saying new things are being released but I'm not receiving a lot of them. I think I'm in a higher level to be able to get them.

Evertime asked about an item it stated that it's on a test level, but I know that to be not true due to orhers players has have it for sometimes.

Please be fair an give everyone the same options to use or have the same right to use these items too.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,556 Legend

What King mean when they say certain features are a "test" is that they give different groups of players different features in the game. These tests are ongoing and permanent, so there is nothing you can do about it. They are how King run this game and I can't see them changing it any time soon.

Which test group your are assigned is not specific to which level you are playing, but generally as a rule if you never spend money on the game you are more likely to get those features like Sweet Cinema in which you get boosters from watching adverts. Players who spend money usually get different features, and may get other perks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?