Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello
Earlier this week I requested a refund.because I paid 1.99 to purchase a lollipop hammer but never received it.
Please refund me
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Romona45🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you send the complaint to the King Customer Care through your game? You must have received an automated email as an acknowledgement from King, isn't it?
If so, I would like you to send a reply to that automated email itself and inform them that you did not receive your refund yet. Somebody will get back to you as earliest possible.
Note: While sending the reply, notice where the King has mentioned to add the reply (there will be tiny black letters above to the email you have received)!
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫