Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I buy boosters, the money is deducted from my account and I get none of the package I purchase
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @PascalMS88π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!
For all Purchase related issues, we will have to contact the King Customer Support team, as the query includes your personal details.
If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on a Windows 10/11 computer, you can send your complaint directly from your game;
If you are playing though Facebook on a browser, please click on this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact. Please make sure to choose the corrections options at "Topic" and "Subtopic" areas.
If you need further assistance or have more questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything works out and you will receive your items soon π«π«