Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone else lost most or all of your friends? I wasn't getting any lives, and looked at my friends list, and they're gone!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Moderator - I also lost my friends and my lives bank- I did not have my account connected to fb
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here
Hello Gibson @Gibson2010🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your friends in your game!!
Try the trouble shooting tips in This Link provided by our Community Team, and see if it helps!
If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.