Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today was the third time in 3 weeks that I bought and was charged for candy crush credits and they never showed up. How can I recoup that money or the credits at the very least?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ldubu42🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items in your game😕
Did you try to contact the King Customer Support for the missing items? If not, please do that. King Community does not deal with Purchase issues, as the inquiries include personal details.
If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send the complaint through your game itself.
Please post back and let me know your device, so that I can give you proper directions. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫