Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have sent a request for account deletion because ads options is not there but my friends have ads facilities
It's a bug in game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vikram, I have reread your question and I might have misunderstood your post!!
Were you just informing us that you have sent a request to delete your account OR did you say "you sent request to delete, but you do not want to delete your account"?? I thought it was the 2nd one and told you to send a request to the Player Support😅😅 Sorry!!
Hello again Vikram🙋♀️
The Ads are still a testing feature, which is sent to few groups of players at a time in King Saga games!
And, as players, we do not have any control on who receives them and who do not!! Not just us, the Candy Studio also do not pick those groups of players!! Those lists are generated randomly by Computer system.
As players, all we can do is keep installing the new updates whenever they are available, stay active in the game (play even a single level), make sure there is enough free space in memory, and... wait😶
So why I can't get the ads facilities and my other friends have the same
Hello Vikram @VIKRAMSARKAR🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
How long has it been since you sent the "Delete" request? As per the information I have, it takes about 24 hours for an account to get deleted!!
Because your request goes through the Player Support team, only they can help you!! Please send a request ASAP through your game itself and request them not to delete your game account!
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope it works out and you will be able to keep your account🤞