Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My video advertisements have got disabled..hoe to enable the same
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done a test on how to get rid of them. Sadly for you I don't know how to get them back.
I had video ads and found them annoying, so I deliberately got rid of them, twice in two separate logins, by spending a small sum on the game (I bought the gold Season Path, as it is actually quite useful). It worked a treat. A day later all the free ads were gone!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.