help

Options

help me level 2328 plz☺️

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,785 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Could you please take a screenshot level 2328 ?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,762 Level 5
    Options

I am sorry that all you ever get for your cry for help is this stupid request for a screenshot. I can supply the screenshot for you Kiara, so what does that tell you?

To me it tells that this is a legendary level: So you won't pass it until the current game algorithm wants you to pass. The key is to recognise this moment and take advantage of it. Don't waste starting boosters as (you can see this on my screenshot) because they will start off in the wrong place and be wasted. You might just have to keep trying it until you get a board like this video I found on YouTube. Take EVERY opportunity you get to create sideways striped candies and try to bring the striped candies from the dispenser on the left down as early as you can by popping that chewing gum. If you can try to let them drop right to the bottom.

So from my starting board above I had no chance of passing, which was clear by this stage:

If the right candies don't drop then this is not going to work, so you might as well quit at this stage and try again, and again, and again, until you get that lucky board. The game might let you get closer after so many tries, then if you have them you might play a lollipop hammer or switch if you have them, or buy yourself out once the game offers you enough extra moves. By that I mean gold if you still have any, not real money, never real money!

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?