Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have beaten over 10 levels since I was at 117 wins in weekly contest. It does not change. Still shows I only beat 117 levels. I have spent a lot of gold and resources to win.
what is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wolfswish🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I think the Weekly Race has already ended by now!! Did you win?
Do you have any screenshots after you had 117 levels in your weekly race; along with screenshots of game progress through map screen - at least 2 episodes will help; and finally, another screenshot when the Weekly Race was ending?
These screenshots will help me to report the issue to our Community In-charge?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great week ahead🍫🍫