Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m having trouble with my games!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Janatay🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your games!! Can you please explain what's going on?
Candy Crush Saga and Bubble Witch Saga are 2 different games and it is not possible to merge them!! So, if you can explain the issue, I will be able to assist you better!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫