Missing events

bearfoot
bearfoot Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2023 in Support

I got a new tablet and everything was restored except i used to have 10 events and now i only have 2. I dont have the race, the garden, etc.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
    edited October 2023

Hello @bearfoot is your query about Candy Crush Saga, I do not know what you mean by the 'garden' event.

Normally when you sign back into your game, for whatever reason, your Events are empty until you play a level. Play a level or two and see if your missing Events return to your game.

If they don't please remember that having an Event is no guarantee that you will keep it forever.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login .Play any level

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?