Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can I change my settings by not sharing gold coins with others
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Roopa @Roopamartin🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!!
What do you mean by “why the gold coins are shared with others”? Are you talking about an event/feature in the game? OR are you talking about the Gold Bars that we can spend to purchase moves, boosters, etc., (that is displayed at the top of the game map screen, next to our Profile icon)?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my commen 🍫🍫