Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lost all my lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am so sorry to hear that @clo415π
I will report about it and find out what might have gone wrong!
Can you tell me which device you are using and a screenshot of your "Envelope" (after opening it)?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
π€π«π«
It happened suddenly when I got notices of new challenges my envelope was then empty
Hello @clo415π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost all the lives in your game!!
Did this happen suddenly or you have been losing all your saved lives because you are not receiving any new lives?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.