Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My gold bars are not increasing when I earn them. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stacy,
Do you remember this icon👇️
Did you take any screenshots?
If you think it is Candy Royale event, you won't receive your share of Gold Bars until you finish the Race.
When you start the event, you will be informed how many levels you will have to win before collecting gold bars prize!! If you lose a level before completing all the specified number of levels OR if you did not finish the race within 24 hours, you will not receive your Gold Bars prize.
Please let me know if you have more questions or need further assistance🍫🍫
I don’t remember. I think Candy Royal
Hello Stacy @Stacysov🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars in your game!!
Which event or feature did you won those Gold Bars from -- Episode Race or Candy Royale or something else?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫