Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear candy Saga,
How do I enable ads Candy Crush Sagato achievefr ee boosters and moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yup. NEVER SPEND ANY MONEY OR ADS TURN OFF FOREVER. why punish ur customers like that?!?
I have adds in game
I want adds in game
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
I am not an official King person but a player like yourself. I did get ads suddenly in my game at level 2300. I believe this happened because I had never spent any money on the game up to that point. So not spending any money on any in game offers might work for you. If you do ever get ads, then if you spend anything they will disappear again, so beware of that.
Please do let me know about it