Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love you all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lillyb51 I can see your problem. I am also a long standing player and I have noticed how the game has changed in the past six months or so. The old strategies we used a year ago don't work any more. What it boils down to is that King have taken away the "lucky boards" that used to eventually come to let us pass a level if we kept going long enough patiently. My own strategy now is to keep just enough gold and a lollipop hammer and switch in store for these moments when the game just won't let us pass a level. Then if it leaves you just one jelly short (and it often does!) I use my hammer, or if I never get close (like on a level where those damn keys don't drop until near the end, like yours) I wait until the game offers me so many extra moves that I know I can easily pass with 10 gold bars. That is how I have adjusted my strategy.
Good luck!
😭😭😭🥺
Hello Everyone , so this pro player is ready to throw my device lol.. level 5280 😡 why is the keys only opening boxes in last 3 moves??? Can't be buying boosters to help this is non sense..I've tried all tricks I know 10 yrs worth and nope so grrrr ???? Seriously m ready to be done .. cause many times it's screwed me for 1 left and I am not liking it anymore ...HELP!!!! this shud be changed somehow...
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Happy Crushing