Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why Am I not able to update Candy Crush? Why don't I have access to store from my game? From Lesotho
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes i am experiencing problem with connection to.th store in the game where i buy boosters and lives
Hello @MaFredo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!!
I need a clarification please... are you experiencing this "no connection" to your game or to the Store in the game - where you buy boosters, extra moves, etc.,?
this is what i get