Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I can't edit or change my profile picture
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I don't have an apple id
See I can't edit my account
Am using a Sam song a02 yes I log in with Facebook
Hmm! That's odd🤔
Can you tell me which device you are using? Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account?
Hello Shellian @shellian_41🤗 Thank you for providing the screenshot.
Are you logged into the game through Apple ID?
Hello @shellian_41🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you please post a screenshot of your profile screen in your game? So that, we know what you are looking at and how to help you?
To post the screenshot, you will have to click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
When ever I go in I don't even see the word edit there so how an I gonna edit it??
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page