Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cleared the jellies many times but I cannot get the dragon to drop on level 3030. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It goes away after exactly 5 blasts. Watch those screws. Each blast removes one of the four screws. When they are all gone one more blast will do it.
I have blasted the magic mixer many many times, but it never goes away
Test
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The dragon is under Magic Mixer , so you must destroy Magic Mixer first than Cherries come out . Please check this video