Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a new phone and now all of my bars and goodies have disappeared. I have an account but every time I try to log in on new phone it says account not existed. Very confused as to what to do. Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @diggydkπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When we transfer our game to a new device, only game progress and the Gold bars are transferred, but not the boosters and lives received from our friends. This is because, the boosters and lives are stored on our device local memory. Hence, it won't be transferred.
I am sorry to hear that you could not find your Gold bars!! Did you make sure to logging into your usual account?
If it says "account does not exist" - please make sure that the email address you are entering is correct. It happened to me a long time back and it took a while for me realize that I was entering the wrong email address / username!!
If you are still experiencing issues, and need assistance reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
π€π«π«