Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate the new way playing on my phone.earns lives. I get very few lives despite i request from my friends. This may be the end of my Crush experience.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mschrist3🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any lives from your friends!!
I have noticed that many of my friends have left, due to the changes in the game! May be your friends are also not so active anymore? Did you ask if they are playing?
Recently, there was glitch in the servers which caused issues with the lives! May be you are still experiencing this glitch? Since I am not sure what the actual reason could be, I am giving you all the possibilities for the issue!!
How about making some new friends? Did you try that? If not, please try and add friends - as many as you can, and keep asking for lives. I am sure you will receive at least a few!!
Here is King Community's Help Article about --> How to Add Friends directly in the game!
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫