Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help
12 moves leads me nowhere
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine @christinewupp
Do you have any tips for level # 3781?
Hello @maurcimi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That is a hard level!! Whenever I face these levels, I just try get it over using some pre-game boosters. And, when I have the "win streak" boosters, those and the pre-game boosters usually help me to win such levels!!
A combo of 2 Color Bombs🤩🤩
I found an YouTube video and they too used boosters, and the CB combo --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtodCWs7Qk
Check it out let us know if you need any other assistance. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫