Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The progress I’ve made is 4000+.
how can I get back my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes level 66 on both. But I use the android phone for the first time because I thought the problem was the iPhone.
I hadn't played for a while, yesterday I decided to start playing again and Apple asked me to reinstall the application, after reinstalling and reconnecting to the game yesterday everything went away.
i really don’t understand what happen.
Hi again @francklin🙋♀️
Thank you for the explanation about the issue! I need few more clarifications please!!
I need to know these as players were experiencing similar glitch until yesterday! I have to check if you are also having the same issue or a different one!
I use Android and I use iPhone too, before I reinstall the game I save my progress with facebook. Now I log in back to the game with my Facebook I didn’t see my progress.
here a screenshot I made :
Hello @francklin🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!
Which device are you using? How did you lose that progress? Did you change your device or reinstall the game?
Did you save your game before with a Facebook account or Kingdom account (email & password)? If so, did you try to log-in into your account and see the progress appears?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫