Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do all my lives and items keep disappearing? This has been happening for about a month now, on and off again. Usually if I refresh they come back but this morning they aren't. I am getting the learning prompts.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having this issue as well and many of them I have purchased
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here