What are the videos I have heard about?

Options
gracie51
gracie51 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello everyone! I just got a smart phone and my friend downloaded Candy Crush for me about a week or so ago. Still not sure what I’m doing. I’m on level 143. I’ve read here about videos and not sure what they are. I haven’t seen any. But the main thing is, win or lose a level, I’m having fun 😊

I look forward to meeting you and interacting in this fun filled community.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Gracie @gracie51🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Those are Ad videos to earn extra moves at the end of the level; and sometimes, for pregame boosters! The feature is still under testing and hence, not all players have them in their game. Hopefully, the testing will be done soon and all players will receive them🤞

You will have a lot of fun for sure! You will also fell exhausted in some of the hard and/or tricky levels. But, you will get through them with persistence🤩

There are many players here in the Community, who will be ready to provide you with any tips they can come up with to help you win those levels👍️

Very happy to have you here and hope to see you around🍫🍫

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment😍

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Gracie @gracie51🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Those are Ad videos to earn extra moves at the end of the level; and sometimes, for pregame boosters! The feature is still under testing and hence, not all players have them in their game. Hopefully, the testing will be done soon and all players will receive them🤞

You will have a lot of fun for sure! You will also fell exhausted in some of the hard and/or tricky levels. But, you will get through them with persistence🤩

There are many players here in the Community, who will be ready to provide you with any tips they can come up with to help you win those levels👍️

Very happy to have you here and hope to see you around🍫🍫

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment😍

• gracie51
    gracie51 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Oh, @PummyRaj, thank you so much for your warm and heartfelt welcome and especially for explaining about the videos and pregame boosters that are under testing. Although I'm not sure what it all means, I love the game, that has already somewhat frustrated me when I get so close; yet so far away and need t start over. It is certainly teaching me more of that persistence you mentioned!

Thank you ever so much for your kindness and I'm sure I will be in need of more tips and tricks and lost of answers to so many questions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?