Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to opt out of Sweet Crew? It is holding up my progress because I can’t get past it and I do not want to join. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @davbra🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Unfortunately, at present, it is not possible to exit or opt out of the crew!!
But, I will make sure to send your feedback to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can pass it on to the Candy game Studio👍️