Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday on the 12th I clicked to use 10 gold bars. I accidentally clicked something else and then my bars were gone. Can you add 10 Bars to my Candy Crush please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No: 5897
had 10 golden bars I was going to use and the disappeared after I click on them. Please replace. Now I only have 9
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback.please try email to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.