Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how to get gold bars for free?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @16617441108 and @rebeca2025cruz and @7735613585 and @hmbelalhusain and others. You can win gold bars by participating in events in your Candy Crush Saga game or in Contests here in the Community. I hope you are lucky enough to win some.
I will close this discussion because players cannot request gold bars — they must win them.
I want gold bar
OROOr
gold baar
Yes
My lavel is 1880
Free gold 10000
Come attivare le pubblicità per avere premi?
Answer: Not by posting in this thread !!!!!
Free me gold dedo
FFree gold, 1000
FFree gold
I have to play hard but I can't so I need 50 gold bars please I will paas daily 100 levels
Get me 11000 gold coy
I need gold
Hello. We cannot give you free gold bars. You've to earn it by winning episode race and other events. Please be mindful while using gold bars, accumulate as much as you can you may need it as you progress this game, don't waste it for some extra moves.
If you fail a level try multiple times to pass, sesason pass gives you booster as well. Also if you've got sweet cinema watch ads and add up your boosters collection.
Since you are new here you can read below post which will help you to navigate in this game.
You cannot get free gold bars. You have episode race where you can win 30 gold bars if you come in first place. If you've pin even it gives you 120 gold bars, top that is tough but if you manage you can win 100 gold bars.
I get some gold bars please I’m new here