Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting progress notification. My boosters keep dissappearing. Soon i ll quit playing, cos its boring without boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry to hear about this but are you sure that some of the boosters you are earning and not the timed one?
Can you also specify which rankings that are not showing up for you? Thanks ๐
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact
I have the same issue my boosters I win vanish