Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new phone today and signed back into Candy Crush through my FB like I've always done. But now all my saved lives are missing and all my candy extras are missing. Why???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh wow...thanks for the info.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters and Lives do not sync between devices.
Hi Nicole,
Seems FB is having issues with CCS (or CCS is having issues with FB). What issues exactly? Idk. Click on the link above this post to see if you can get an answer for your question. I'm sorry I can't be of more help! ๐
Jiggy