Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last promotion promised gold bars for collecting orange candies, it was supposed to be awarded on Oct 17. I haven't seen my award yet, when can I expect it??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No bars awarded here either :(
@Kiara _wael - I contacted the support team as mentioned above and provided my game ID and an explanation of the problem and they sent me an email to look at the FAQ's (Which did not help at all). Please let me know if you all intend to award the gold that I won for collecting orange candies. Did anyone else get their gold on Oct 17?? What is the problem??
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.